quick concepts for some ideas of spirits i had. from left to right:
- the keeper: guardian of cemeteries - makes sure graves remain clean and never without flowers.
- crywolf: once thought to be a trickster spirit that led travelers to their doom, this spirit’s actual intent is to help travelers discover unmarked graves of murder victims.
- the cacophony: will appear to some individuals - serves the same purpose as a banshee.
- the rat king: a spirit of vengeance, unleashed upon those who hurt others.
- the lure: an otherworldly being that feeds on lost souls - will lure them close and devour them whole.
- the guardian: a watchful sloth spirit that comforts the spirit of dead children, allowing them to paint his fur.
It’s a cute little thing though.
Sometimes it is hard to remember that owls are incredibly dangerous predators seen by cultures throughout the world as ill omens. Especially when they look like toasted marshmallows.
My boss once described them as flying pillows filled with seething hatred.
Further confirming that owls are the avian equivalent of cats.
heey ily all so here’s a tumblr awards!
- must be following me
- reblog this post
- coolest url
- spookiest url
- raddest theme
- creepiest theme
- best original posts
- cutest people
- nicest people
- favorite non-humor blog
- best overall
- a follow back if not already
- selfie/original post reblogs whenever you want
- a link on my blog
- promos to a certain extent
- banner made by neera arrowdactyl of course!
- talk to me to increase your chances of getting picked for nicest blogger!
- This ends on the 20th of October or whenever it gets enough notes, good luck! <3
if this doesn’t get notes it never happened
last chance to enter!
|—||International Human Rights Activist Michael Simmons offered these words (via Facebook) in response to the May 3, 2014 New York Times’ “Fight Against Sex Assaults Holds Colleges to Account” article. (via scottthepilgrim)|